£495,000 For Sale
Greystoke House, Brunswick Road, Ealing W5 1AW.
A particularly spacious two double bedroom apartment with private terrace at Greystoke House, a popular gated development in a highly commutable location in Ealing with concierge services, underground reserved parking space for one car, private residentsft fitness centre, satellite facilities, cable facilities, passengersft lift & landscaped communal gardens.
The property is located near Hanger Lane tube station (Central Line) and within easy reach of Park Royal tube station (Piccadilly Line). Close to the Hanger Hill Park and many primary and secondary schools.
- Entrance Hall: Wooden flooring.
- Kitchen: 2.44 m x 2.40 m (8ft 0ftft x 7ft 10ftft). Tiled. Range of wall and floor cabinets, work top, electric hob and electric oven, built in microwave, stainless steel sink unit, plumed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Living Room: 7.49 m x 4.04 m (24ft 7ftft x 13ft 3ftft). Wooden flooring. L-shaped living room with access to terrace via sliding French door.
- En-suite master bedroom: 7.59 m x 2.90 m (24ft 11ftft x 9ft 6ftft). Carpeted. The room leads on to an en-suite bathroom 2.50 m x 1.50m (8ft 2ftft x 4ft 11ftft) with panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin with storage underneath, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2: 4.18 m x 3.07 m (13ft 9ftft x 9ft 11ftft) carpeted.
- Shower room: 1.83 m x 1.80 m (6ft 0ftft x 5ft 11ft) shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part-tiled walls, tiled.
Gas Central Heating, double glazing, secure entry phone system, maintained communal grounds.
Less than 3 minutesft walk to Hanger Lane Tube Station (Central Line); 10 minutesft walk to Park Royal Tube Station (Piccadilly line); easy access to the A406 & A40 as well as local bus services, shops, post office and restaurants.
Lease: 999 years from 2000 (subject to confirmation).
Ground rent: £150 per annum (subject to confirmation).
Service charges: approximately £4,000 per year.
The property is currently let under and AST, rent is £1,470 pcm.