North Ealing, London, Greater London
£850 PCM, Available: 2021-12-13 Under Offer
=== LET ===
Oaktree House, North Ealing, W5 3HL.
A one bedroom flat set on the ground floor at the front of a charming double fronted red brick Victorian house in Ealing. Wooden flooring; communal gardens with bike stand.
Available mid December.
The property comprises:
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room;
- Separate modern fitted kitchen;
- Good size living room with wooden flooring;
- Washing machine;
- Beautiful rear shared garden;
- Communal bicycle stand;
- Water rate £30 pcm on top of the rent
- Other bills not included in the rent
- There is no gas in the property.
3 minute walk to North Ealing Tube Station (Piccadilly Line) & 10 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Central & District Line). 10 minute walk to West Acton Tube Station (Central Line) & 10 minute walk to Ealing Common Tube Station (Piccadilly Line).
Local Amenities close by,such as Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre, local shops, bars and restaurants.